Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I dub thee "Wanksy"

Because every potty needs a name.

I walked today and it felt wonderful to breathe in fresh air and get my legs in motion.  I sure hope these gigantor snow piles melt this weekend.

I made it through:

On the Mend-Foo Fighters
On/Off-Snow Patrol
Once Upon a Nightmare-Nox Arcana
One-U2
One Day-Bjork
One Day-The Verve
One Fine Wine-Colbie Caillat
One Flight Down-Norah Jones
One Sweet Love-Sara Bareilles
One Way to Go-The Verve
The Only Living Boy in New York-Simon & Garfunkel

It was a nice little walk.  So excited for spring!

This guy probably wouldn't bother decorating a crapper in Pittsburgh.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I love coming across those photo opportunities! Good play list too. I don't know when I last added new songs to my ipod. Happy Saturday! The piles of snow have finally started to melt around here. It's going to be in the 50's all weekend!