Tuesday, May 13, 2008

p.s. rent this movie!

p.s. I love you

it is really good. very sad. I wrote more and somehow i deleted it and now I don't feel like rewriting all of it.

i just spent time in the area walmart and everyone is spendin' their government check, yeee-haw, let's spend it all at the walmart on crap we don't need and have the cashier take stuff off the bill and out of the bag that we just bought so that we don't go over the limit and the girl behind us has already completely unloaded her cart so she is trapped. TRAPPED! No, no, I don't want that fugly red plastic purse, I changed my mind. Yeah, how much is that now. Hmmm, what else can I take away. I have all the time in the world la la la. GRRR! I have to learn to be patient with people, it just gets my blood boiling and it is definitely not worth it. I can honestly say I have never had a pleasant experience in the Walmart check out. I will never figure out why there are two lanes open when there are fifty registers. It wasn't even worth the effort to type the words. Who cares? Let us move on. . .senerity!

No comments: