Tuesday, June 3, 2008

faith



No one knows what the future holds. If we did, who would want to keep going? What is around the next corner? What obstacles lie ahead? Will I live a full and fulfilling life? Will I make a difference in some one's life? In the world? Is living day to day life not enough? What is going to happen to me? Am I someone I can be proud of? Why do my emotions get the better of me? How can I control them? Is it better to let it all out? I have such high expectations of what life should be. I want to write, I want to learn to play the guitar. To be in shape. To be with my love. To be a mommy. To be helpful to people who need help. To be a good person. I want to be happy. I need to remember to have faith. My love will endure. My strength will not fail. My path will lead to my home. My puzzle piece is my home.

No comments: