Monday, January 11, 2010

33 things to do before i turn 34



I am turning 33 years old at the end of this month.  I was inspired by hula seventy's list. . .and thought it sounded like fun!  Here's my challenge for the year.  I am excited to start checking things off the list! 

This is a time to process, grow, heal and savor every moment of the journey!

1. learn how to knit
2. buy a pair of brown boots.
3. learn how to use photoshop
4. start planning European vacation (and putting money in a fund for it)
5. make homemade goat cheese
6. go to a poetry reading (haven't done that since my early 20's!)
7. visit Jenni in Jersey and explore in NYC
8. make a cool new friend in Pittsburgh
9. take a tai chi class
10. write a short story.
11. get in the habit of waking weekdays at 6:00 am.
12. finish mosaic art project
13. start a photo journal of recipes my honeypie and I try.
14. re-read Jane Austen's seven novels.
15. volunteer my time--find a cause I believe in and go!
16. get a tattoo!
17. learn a chord on the guitar.
18. pay off my credit card debt. (it isn't that bad--so completely do-able!)
19. enjoy an evening in downtown Pittsburgh. see a play, musical or ballet
20. go to Lilith Fair
21. take a train ride to Philadelphia
22. go on a creative retreat (or make up my own)
23. memorize a poem
24. eat at an Ethiopian restaurant
25. Learn how to drive stick.(eeek)
26. keep a food journal on livestrong website
27. learn one new "updo" for my hair from my cool cousin!
28. take the laptop to the beehive for inspiration!
29. get a new car
30. use pattern from Sublime Stitching and embroider something nifty.
31.make Breakfast Lunch Tea lunch and invite guests to partake.
32. random road trip--throw a dart at a map and drive!
33. publish something!

What's on your list?

1 comment:

Organic Meatbag said...

mine is to eat an ice cream cone before I turned 36 next month...and to catapult myself to the moon!